2) Do you meet the outlined criteria for your Promotion (copy and paste the specific requirements)? I'm your pro-active late night commander other then Odaddy himself. Tag teaming the late night crew against endless vanu zerg. Experienced FNO squad leader - War Room Ready with coms. - Highly certed. Actively recruiting in the weeee hours of the night. Running alerts with what little forces we have logged online.
3) Why do you want a Promotion? I'm extremely active, meeting new players in the off hours, present during most FNOs, and in the reserves for the competitive division. bout to break 100, and among the top 11 in scores in the outfit. Learning and applying all tactics learned from those above me.
4) How active are you in recruiting new members for the outfit? Late night platoon recruitment is my thing; when running squads or platoons during alerts, and successful missions.
5) Since you have entered Leadership what have you done to make TXR a better outfit? Making the late night crew, a tighter, family oriented blood thirsty machine. oh and, Logo animations for Talron's Videos. Finding and practicing smaller squad tactics with the late night crew.
6) What rank would you love to see yourself in eventually? LT.commander
7) What ideas do you have to make Total Recoil better? Smaller tighter squads, training as individual attack teams, so when applied in a platoon everything is second nature in execution and deployment. Adaptation is key, quick fast , and deadly deployment.
Last Edit: Feb 21, 2014 18:00:50 GMT -8 by Changes
I ran around a lot with this crazy guy above who applied. As far as my supports counts - I support him! He is one of my favorite squad leaders. Probably because we have the our online times in common. Oh wow... my grammar. Öhm.. ok guys. I would like to see Evo as a Captain. Please take all those words and put them in the right order, so the sentences become senseful. Thank you.
Post by FortySixandTwo on Feb 7, 2014 23:57:19 GMT -8
To discuss the events that transpired before Ops.
Leadership is always aware of your promotion applications. Swatz and myself are usually on recruitment applications within an hour of being posted. Your Leadership is very aware of application and promotion applications. Please grant us a little levity when it comes to the processing of promotion applications. We do not miss these things. Understand that when it comes to promotions, especially higher leadership promotions, there is much to consider. Your membership support counts, but is not the be all end all. At all times we are only trying to encourage willing applicants to bolster our leadership core. Please, be patient with us.