2) Do you meet the outlined criteria for your Promotion (copy and paste the specific requirements)?
Must be a proven and trusted platoon leader - Hope so. Either: Must have squad led during ops at least 6 times - I've done that. Or: Must be an active recruiter, leading public platoons at least once a week - I do that all the time.
3) Why do you want a Promotion?
To move forward a bit in the outfit and see what happens in leadership.
4) How active are you in recruiting new members for the outfit?
Mildly active, since I run platoons during the weekday. I normally ask other people to send out a recruiting notice, since that's what leaders do -- Throw shit on the plebeians.
5) Since you have entered Leadership what have you done to make TXR a better outfit?
I like to think I've offered an active role as a good squad leader as well as a good player, even though I have my faults. Squad beacons, placement, and orders are all rather common in my set of skills.
6) What rank would you love to see yourself in eventually?
General. I'm not sure I'd have the technical skill to work through the updates of squads or outfit things, but, I have something to contribute.
7) What ideas do you have to make Total Recoil better?
Not many that haven't already been said, but definitely some input that can change our attack strategies or even other games that we may play. I want to perhaps put together a few nights where the whole TXR community comes to play certain commonpool games and just fuck around and have fun.
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2014 18:23:55 GMT -8 by Changes